37 CFR 401.10 - Government assignment to contractor of rights in invention of government employee.
In any case when a Federal employee is a co-inventor of any invention made under a funding agreement with a small business firm or nonprofit organization and the Federal agency employing such co-inventor transfers or reassigns the right it has acquired in the subject invention from its employee to the contractor as authorized by 35 U.S.C. 202(e), the assignment will be made subject to the same conditions as apply to the contractor under the patent rights clause of its funding agreement. Agencies may add additional conditions as long as they are consistent with 35 U.S.C. 201-206.
Title 37 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 37 CFR Part 401 after this date.
- 14 CFR 1274.913 — Patent Rights - Retention by the Recipient (Small Business).
- 37 CFR 401.14 — Standard Patent Rights Clauses.
- 45 CFR 650.4 — Standard Patent Rights Clause.
- 48 CFR 952.227-11 — Patent Rights - Retention by the Contractor (Short Form).
- 48 CFR 52.227-11 — Patent Rights - Ownership by the Contractor.
- 48 CFR 352.227-11 — Patent Rights - Exceptional Circumstances.