37 CFR Part 253 - USE OF CERTAIN COPYRIGHTED WORKS IN CONNECTION WITH NONCOMMERCIAL EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING
prev | next
- § 253.1 General.
- § 253.2 Definition of public broadcasting entity.
- § 253.3 [Reserved]
- § 253.4 Performance of musical compositions by PBS, NPR and other public broadcasting entities engaged in the activities set forth in 17 U.S.C. 118(d).
- § 253.5 Performance of musical compositions by public broadcasting entities licensed to colleges and universities.
- § 253.6 Performance of musical compositions by other public broadcasting entities.
- § 253.7 Recording rights, rates and terms.
- § 253.8 Terms and rates of royalty payments for the use of published pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works.
- § 253.9 Unknown copyright owners.
- § 253.10 Cost of living adjustment.
- § 253.11 Notice of restrictions on use of reproductions of transmission programs.
Title 37 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 37 CFR Part 253 after this date.