38 CFR 21.194 - “Employment services” status.
(a)Purpose. The status employment services serves to:
(1) Identify veterans who are being furnished employment services; and
(2) Assure that these veterans receive necessary services in a timely manner.
(c)Continuation in employment services status. A case will remain in employment services status for the period specified in the IEAP, subject to the limitations specified in paragraph (d) of this section.
(d)Termination of employment services status. The veteran will continue in employment services status until the earliest of the following events occurs:
(1) He or she is determined to be rehabilitated under the provisions of § 21.283; or
(2) He or she is:
(i) Employed for at least 60 days in employment that does not meet the criteria for rehabilitation contained in § 21.283, if the veteran intends to maintain this employment and declines further assistance; and
(ii) Adjusted to the duties and responsibilities of the job.
(3) Either the veteran or VA interrupts the employment services program;
(5) He or she reaches the end of the period for which employment services have been authorized and there is no basis for extension; or
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 21 after this date.