38 CFR 21.326 - Authorization of employment services.
(a) General. Authorization of employment services shall be based upon the services identified and goals established in an IEAP (Individualized Employment Assistance Plan) under provisions of § 21.88. The effective dates for the commencement, or termination of such services will be determined under this section.
(b) Commencing date. The commencing date authorizing a period of employment services will be the later of:
(1) The date following completion of the period of rehabilitation to the point of employability; or
(2) The date of the original IEAP.
(c) Termination of the authorization of employment services. Authorization for employment services will be terminated the earliest of:
(1) The last day employment services are provided under the terms of an IEAP when employment services are interrupted, discontinued, or the veteran is rehabilitated;
(2) The date the authorization is found to be erroneous because of an act of omission or commission by the veteran, or with his or her knowledge;
(3) The last day of the month in which severance of service connection becomes final;
(4) The day proceding the date of a fraudulent act;
(5) The date preceding the commission of a treasonable or subversive act for which the veteran is convicted.