38 CFR § 21.448 - Recipient reporting requirements.
(a) Recipients must submit to VA a quarterly report 30 days after the close of each Federal fiscal quarter of the grant period. The report must include the following information:
(1) A detailed record of the time involved and resources expended administering the VEPFS program.
(2) The number of Veterans served, including demographics of this population.
(3) The types of employment assistance provided.
(4) A full accounting of VEPFS grant funds used or unused during the quarter.
(5) A comparison of accomplishments related to the objectives of the award.
(6) An explanation for any goals not met.
(7) An analysis and explanation for any cost overruns.
(b) VA may request additional reports in the Terms and Conditions of the grant agreement if necessary to allow VA to fully and effectively assess program accountability and effectiveness.