38 CFR 21.5001 - Administration of benefits: 38 U.S.C. Chapter 32.
(a)Delegation of authority. Except as otherwise provided, authority is delegated to the Under Secretary for Benefits and to supervisory or administrative personnel within the jurisdiction of the Education Service, Veterans Benefits Administration, designated by him or her to make findings and decisions under 38 U.S.C. Chapter 32 and the applicable regulations, precedents, and instructions, as to the program authorized by subpart G of this part.
(b)Administrative provisions. In administering benefits payable under 38 U.S.C. Chapter 32, VA will apply the following sections:
(1) Section 21.4002 - Finality of decisions;
(2) Section 21.4003 (except paragraphs (d) and (e)) - Revision of decisions;
(3) Section 21.4005 - Conflicting interests;
(5) Section 21.4007 - Forfeiture;
(6) Section 21.4008 - Prevention of overpayments; and
(7) Section 21.4009 - Overpayments; waiver or recovery.