38 CFR 21.7110 - Selection of a program of education.
(1) Be pursuing an approved program of education;
(2) Be pursuing refresher or deficiency courses;
(4) Have taken an approved licensing or certification test, for which he or she is requesting reimbursement; or
(5) Be an individual who has taken a course for which the individual received tuition assistance provided under a program administered by the Secretary of a military department under 10 U.S.C. 2007(a) or (c), for which the individual is requesting tuition assistance top-up.
(3) The courses, subjects, or licensing or certification tests in the program are approved for VA training; and
(4) Except for a program consisting of a licensing or certification test designed to help the veteran or servicemember maintain employment in a vocation or profession, the veteran or servicemember is not already qualified for the objective of the program.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 21 after this date.