38 CFR 21.7220 - Course approval.
(a)Courses must be approved.
(1) A course of education, including the class schedules of a resident course not leading to a standard college degree, offered by an educational institution must be approved by -
(ii) The State approving agency which has appropriate approval authority, or
(iii) VA, where appropriate. In determining when it is appropriate for VA to approve a course, VA will apply the provisions of § 21.4250(b)(3) and (c) of this part.
(2) Section 21.4251 - Minimum period of operation requirement for educational institutions;
(3) Section 21.4253 (except that portion of paragraph (f)(3) which permits approval of a course leading to a high school diploma) - Accredited courses;
(4) Section 21.4254 - Nonaccredited courses;
(5) Section 21.4255 - Refund policy - nonaccredited courses;
(6) Section 21.4258 - Notice of approval;
(7) Section 21.4259 - Suspension or disapproval;
(8) Section 21.4260 - Courses in foreign countries;
(9) Section 21.4265 - Practical training approved as institutional training or on-job training;
(10) Section 21.4266 - Courses offered at subsidiary branches or extensions;
(12) Section 21.4268 - Approval of licensing and certification tests.