38 CFR 21.88 - Individualized employment assistance plan.
(a)Purpose. The purpose of the IEAP (Individualized Employment Assistance Plan) is to assure that a comprehensive, thoughtful approach is taken, enabling eligible veterans to secure suitable employment.
(b)Requirement for a plan. An IEAP will be prepared:
(1) As part of an IWRP; or
(c)Elements of the plan. The IEAP shall follow the same structure as the IWRP. Each IEAP will include full utilization of community resources to enable the veteran to:
(1) Secure employment; and
(2) Maintain employment.
(d)Preparation of the IEAP. Preparation of the IEAP will be completed:
(1) No later than 60 days before the projected end of the period of rehabilitation services leading to the point of employability; or
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 21 after this date.
- 38 CFR 21.6515 — Formulation of Rehabilitation Plan.
- 38 CFR 21.6058 — Consequences of Evaluation.
- 38 CFR 21.192 — “Independent Living Program” Status.
- 38 CFR 21.80 — Requirement for a Rehabilitation Plan.
- 38 CFR 21.326 — Authorization of Employment Services.
- 38 CFR 21.250 — Overview of Employment Services.