38 CFR § 42.12 - Notice of hearing.
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint and answer, the ALJ shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant in the manner prescribed by § 42.8 of this part. At the same time, the ALJ shall send a copy of such notice to the representative for the Government.
(b) The notice shall include -
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(6) Other matters the ALJ deems appropriate.