38 CFR Appendix A to Subpart D of Part 18, Statutory Provisions to Which This Part Applies
prev | next
Appendix A to Subpart D of Part 18 - Statutory Provisions to Which This Part Applies
2. State home facilities for furnishing domiciliary, nursing home, and hospital care ( 38 U.S.C. 8131- 8137).
3. Transfers for nursing home care; adult day health care ( 38 U.S.C. 1720).
5. Assistance in establishing new state medical schools, grants to affiliated medical schools; assistance to health manpower training institutions ( 38 U.S.C. Chapter 82).
6. Approval of educational institutions ( 38 U.S.C. 104).
7. Medical care for survivors and dependents of certain veterans ( 38 U.S.C. 1713).
8. Space and office facilities for representatives of State employment service ( 38 U.S.C. 7725(4)).
9. Space and office facilities for representatives of recognized national service organizations ( 38 U.S.C. 5902(a)(2)).
10. All-volunteer force educational assistance, vocational rehabilitation post-Vietnam era veterans educational assistance; veterans educational assistance, survivors' and dependents' educational assistance, and administration of educational benefits ( 38 U.S.C. Chapters 30, 31, 32, 34, 35 and 36 respectively).
11. Treatment and rehabilitation for alcohol or drug dependence or abuse disabilities ( 38 U.S.C. 1720A).
12. Aid to States for establishment, expansion, and improvement of veterans cemeteries ( 38 U.S.C. 2408).