39 CFR 3004.41 - Electronic requests for records and for expedited processing.
(a) An electronic request for records must:
(1) Be submitted using the Commission's online FOIA request form at http://www.prc.gov;
(2) Reasonably describe the records sought;
(3) Include a daytime telephone number and valid e-mail address; and
(4) Identify the request category under § 3004.51.
(b)Expedited processing. A person satisfying the requirements of paragraph (a) of this section may request expedited processing at the time of the initial request or at a later time by:
(1) Demonstrating a compelling need as defined in 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(6)(E)(v);
(2) Clearly identifying the request as an “Expedited Freedom of Information Act Request” in the body of the submission; and
(3) Certifying the statement of compelling need to be true and correct to the best of the requester's knowledge and belief. At its discretion, the Commission may waive the requirement for certification.
Title 39 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 39 CFR Part 3004 after this date.