39 CFR 3004.53 - Fee schedule.
(1) Manual search. At the salary rate (basic pay plus 16 percent) of the employee(s) making the search. Search time may be charged for even if the Commission fails to locate records or if records located are exempt from disclosure.
(2) Computer search. At the direct cost of providing the search, including computer search time directly attributable to searching for records responsive to the request runs and employee salary apportionable to the search.
(3) Review (commercial use). At the salary rate (basic pay plus 16 percent) of the employee(s) conducting the review. Charges are imposed only for the review necessary at the initial administrative level to determine the applicability of any exemption, and not for review at the administrative appeal level of an exemption already applied.
(4) Duplication. At 10 cents per page for paper copy, which the Commission has found to be the reasonable direct cost thereof. For copies of records prepared by computer the direct cost of production, including employee time, will be charged.
(5) Additional services. Postage, insurance, and other additional services that may be arranged for by the requester will be charged at actually incurred cost.
(b) In addition to the fee waiver provisions of § 3004.52(d), fees may be waived at the discretion of the Commission.
Title 39 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.