39 CFR 3007.24 - Commission and court access to non-public materials.
(a) Non-public materials may be disclosed to the following persons:
(1) Members of the Commission;
(2) Commission employees including public representatives carrying out their appropriate responsibilities;
(3) Contractors, attorneys, or other subject matter experts assisting the Commission in carrying out its statutory duties;
(4) Reviewing courts and their staffs; or
(5) Court reporters, stenographers, or persons operating audio or video recording equipment for such court reporters or stenographers at hearings or depositions.