39 CFR 775.5 - Classes of actions.
(b)Actions requiring an environmental assessment. Classes of actions that will require an environmental assessment unless categorically excluded include:
(1) Any project that includes the conversion, purchase, or any other alteration of the fuel source for 25 percent or more of USPS vehicles operating with fuel other than diesel or gasoline in any carbon monoxide or ozone non-attainment area;
(2) Any action that would adversely affect a federally listed threatened or endangered species or its habitat;
(3) Any action that would directly affect public health;
(4) Any action that would require development within park lands, or be located in close proximity to a wild or scenic river or other ecologically critical area;
(5) Any action affecting the quality of the physical environment that would be scientifically highly controversial;
(6) Any action that may have highly uncertain or unknown risks on the human environment;
(7) Any action that threatens a violation of applicable federal, state, or local law or requirements imposed for the protection of the environment;
(8) New construction of a facility with vehicle maintenance or fuel dispensing capabilities, whether owned or leased;
(9) Acquisition or lease of an existing building involving new uses or a change in use to a greater environmental intensity;
(10) Real property disposal involving a known change in use to a greater environmental intensity;
(11) Postal facility function changes involving new uses of greater environmental intensity;
(12) Reduction in force involving more than 1000 positions;
(13) Relocation of 300 or more employees more than 50 miles;
(14) Initiation of legislation.
Title 39 published on 05-Feb-2018 04:13
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 39 CFR Part 775 after this date.