39 CFR 952.26 - Judicial Officer.
(a) The Judicial Officer is authorized:
(1) To act as presiding officer;
(2) To render tentative decisions;
(3) To render final agency decisions;
(4) To issue Postal Service orders for the Postmaster General;
(5) To refer the record in any proceeding to the Postmaster General or the Deputy Postmaster General for final agency decision;
(6) To remand a case to the presiding officer for consideration; and,
(7) To revise or amend these rules of practice.
(b) In determining appeals from initial decisions or exceptions to tentative decisions, the entire official record will be considered before a final agency decision is rendered. Before rendering a final agency decision, the Judicial Officer may order the hearing reopened for the presentation of additional evidence by the parties.
Title 39 published on 05-Feb-2018 04:13
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 39 CFR Part 952 after this date.