4 CFR 201.3 - Publicly available documents and electronic reading room.
(a) Many Board records are available electronically at the Board's Web site (http://www.recovery.gov).
(b) Records available electronically on the Board's Web site include:
(1) The rules and regulations of the Board.
(2) Statements of policy adopted by the Board.
(3) Board reports to the President and Congress, including the Committees on Appropriations of the Senate and House of Representatives.
(4) Congressional Testimony of the Chairman of the Board.
(5) Biographical information about the Chairman and other Board members.
(6) Copies of records frequently requested and released in response to FOIA requests.
(c) The cost of copying information available in the Board office shall be imposed in accordance with the provisions of § 201.8.
Title 4 published on 2013-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 4 CFR Part 201 after this date.