40 CFR § 1051.825 - What reporting and recordkeeping requirements apply under this part?
Under the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), the Office of Management and Budget approves the reporting and recordkeeping specified in the applicable regulations. The following items illustrate the kind of reporting and recordkeeping we require for vehicles regulated under this part:
(a) We specify the following requirements related to certification in this part 1051:
(3) In § 1051.145 we include various reporting and recordkeeping requirements related to interim provisions.
(4) In subpart C of this part we identify a wide range of information required to certify vehicles.
(5) In §§ 1051.345 and 1051.350 we specify certain records related to production-line testing.
(7) In § 1051.501 we specify information needs for establishing various changes to published vehicle-based test procedures.
(8) In subpart G of this part we identify several reporting and recordkeeping items for making demonstrations and getting approval related to various special compliance provisions.
(9) In §§ 1051.725, 1051.730, and 1051.735 we specify certain records related to averaging, banking, and trading.
(c) We specify the following requirements related to testing in 40 CFR part 1065:
(1) In 40 CFR 1065.2 we give an overview of principles for reporting information.
(3) In 40 CFR 1065.25 we establish basic guidelines for storing test information.
(4) In 40 CFR 1065.695 we identify data that may be appropriate for collecting during testing of in-use engines or vehicles using portable analyzers.
(d) We specify the following requirements related to the general compliance provisions in 40 CFR part 1068:
(2) In 40 CFR 1068.25 we describe general provisions related to sending and keeping information
(5) In 40 CFR 1068.120 we specify recordkeeping related to rebuilding engines.
(6) In 40 CFR part 1068, subpart C, we identify several reporting and recordkeeping items for making demonstrations and getting approval related to various exemptions.
(9) In 40 CFR 1068.501 we specify certain records related to investigating and reporting emission-related defects.