40 CFR 124.7 - Statement of basis.
EPA shall prepare a statement of basis for every draft permit for which a fact sheet under § 124.8 is not prepared. The statement of basis shall briefly describe the derivation of the conditions of the draft permit and the reasons for them or, in the case of notices of intent to deny or terminate, reasons supporting the tentative decision. The statement of basis shall be sent to the applicant and, on request, to any other person.
- 40 CFR 124.14 — Reopening of the Public Comment Period.
- 40 CFR 124.4 — Consolidation of Permit Processing.
- 40 CFR 124.6 — Draft Permits.
- 40 CFR 124.9 — Administrative Record for Draft Permits When EPA Is the Permitting Authority.
- 40 CFR 124.204 — What Must I Do as the Director of the Regulatory Agency to Prepare a Draft Standardized Permit?