40 CFR 13.35 - Applicability and scope.
(1) Except in the case of a judgment debt, has been delinquent for at least three months but has not been delinquent for more than ten years at the time the offset is made;
(2) Cannot be currently collected pursuant to the salary offset provisions of 5 U.S.C. 5514(a)(1);
(3) Is ineligible for administrative offset under 31 U.S.C. 3716(a) by reason of 31 U.S.C. 3716(c)(2) or cannot be collected by administrative offset under 31 U.S.C. 3716(a) by the Agency against amounts payable to or on behalf of the debtor by or on behalf of the Agency;
(4) With respect to which EPA has given the taxpayer at least 60 days from the date of notification to present evidence that all or part of the debt is not past-due or not legally enforceable, has considered evidence presented by such taxpayer, if any, and has determined that an amount of such debt is past-due and legally enforceable;
(5) Has been disclosed by EPA to a consumer reporting agency as authorized by 31 U.S.C. 3711(f), unless a consumer reporting agency would be prohibited from using such information by 15 U.S.C. 1681c, or unless the amount of the debt does not exceed $100.00;
(6) With respect to which EPA has notified or has made a reasonable attempt to notify the taxpayer that the debt is past-due and, unless repaid within 60 days thereafter, the debt will be referred to the IRS for offset against any overpayment of tax;
(7) Is at least $25.00; and
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 13.