40 CFR 144.33 - Area permits.
(1) Described and identified by location in permit application(s) if they are existing wells, except that the Director may accept a single description of wells with substantially the same characteristics;
(3) Operated by a single owner or operator; and
(4) Used to inject other than hazardous waste; and
(5) Other than Class VI wells.
(b) Area permits shall specify:
(1) The area within which underground injections are authorized, and
(d) If the Director determines that any well constructed pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section does not satisfy any of the requirements of paragraphs (c) (1) and (2) of this section the Director may modify the permit under § 144.39, terminate under § 144.40, or take enforcement action. If the Director determines that cumulative effects are unacceptable, the permit may be modified under § 144.39.
- 40 CFR 144.31 — Application for a Permit; Authorization by Permit.
- 40 CFR 144.51 — Conditions Applicable to All Permits.
- 40 CFR 145.11 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 144.3 — Definitions.
- 40 CFR 144.39 — Modification or Revocation and Reissuance of Permits.
- 40 CFR 124.2 — Definitions.
- 40 CFR 144.22 — Existing Class II Enhanced Recovery and Hydrocarbon Storage Wells.