40 CFR 147.1300 - State-administered program.
The UIC program for all classes of wells in the State of Missouri, except those on Indian lands, is administered by the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, approved by EPA pursuant to section 1422 and 1425 of the SDWA. Notice of this approval was published in the Federal Register on December 2, 1983 ( 48 FR 54349); the effective date of this program is December 2, 1983). This program consists of the following elements, as submitted to EPA in the State's program application.
(a)Incorporation by reference. The requirements set forth in the State statutes and regulations cited in this paragraph are hereby incorporated by reference and made a part of the applicable UIC program under the SDWA for the State of Missouri. This incorporation by reference was approved by the Director of the Federal Register on June 25, 1984.
(1) Vernon's Annotated Missouri Statutes sections 259.010 to 259.240 (Supp. 1984);
(2) Missouri Code of State Regulations, title 10, division 50, chapters 1 and 2 (June 1984);
(3) Vernon's Annotated Missouri Statutes chapter 204, §§ 204.006 through 204.470 (1983 and Cumm. Supp. 1990).
(c)Statement of legal authority.
(1) Opinion Letter No. 63 and attached Memorandum Opinion, signed by Attorney General of Missouri, March 16, 1982;
(2) Addendum to Opinion Letter No. 63 (1982), signed by Attorney General of Missouri, October 28, 1982.
(3) Opinion No. 127-83, signed by Attorney General of Missouri, July 11, 1983.
(d) The Program Description and any other materials submitted as part of the application or as supplements thereto.