40 CFR 1516.6 - Request for correction or amendment to the record.

§ 1516.6 Request for correction or amendment to the record.
The individual may submit a request to the Administrative Officer of the Council which states the individual's desire to correct or to amend his or her record. This request must be made in accordance with the procedures of § 1516.4 and shall describe in detail the change which is requested.
[42 FR 32537, June 27, 1977. Redesignated at 42 FR 35960, July 13, 1977]

Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 1516.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code