40 CFR 158.32 - Format of data submissions.
(1) All data submitted under this part must be formatted in accordance with this section.
(2) The requirements of this section do not apply to administrative materials accompanying a data submission, including forms, labeling, and correspondence.
(b) Transmittal document. Each submission in support of a regulatory action must be accompanied by a transmittal document, which includes:
(1) Identity of the submitter.
(2) The transmittal date.
(3) Identification of the regulatory action with which the submission is associated, e.g., the registration or petition number.
(4) A list of the individual documents included in the submission.
(c) Individual documents. Unless otherwise specified by the Agency, each submission must be in the form of individual documents or studies. Previously submitted documents should not be resubmitted unless specifically requested by the Agency, but should be cited with adequate information to identify the previously submitted document. Each study or document should include the following:
(1) A title page including the following information:
(i) The title of the study, including identification of the substance(s) tested and the test name or data requirement addressed.
(ii) The author(s) of the study.
(iii) The date the study was completed.
(iv) If the study was performed in a laboratory, the name and address of the laboratory, project numbers or other identifying codes.
(v) If the study is a commentary on or supplement to another previously submitted study, full identification of the other study with which it should be associated in review.
(vi) If the study is a reprint of a published document, all relevant facts of publication, such as the journal title, volume, issue, inclusive page numbers, and date of publication.
(2) The appropriate statement(s) regarding any data confidentiality claims as described in § 158.33.
(3) A statement of compliance or non-compliance with respect to Good Laboratory Practice Standards as required by 40 CFR 160.12, if applicable.
(4) A complete and accurate English translation must be included for any information that is not in English.
(5) A flagging statement as prescribed by § 158.34, if applicable.