40 CFR 194.67 - Dockets.
The Agency will establish and maintain dockets in the State of New Mexico and Washington, DC. The dockets will consist of all relevant, significant information received from outside parties and all significant information considered by the Administrator in certifying whether the WIPP facility will comply with the disposal regulations, in certifying whether or not the WIPP facility continues to be in compliance with the disposal regulations, and in determining whether compliance certification should be modified, suspended or revoked.
- 40 CFR 194.66 — Final Rule for Modification or Revocation.
- 40 CFR 194.62 — Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Certification.
- 40 CFR 194.65 — Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Modification or Revocation.
- 40 CFR 194.61 — Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Certification.
- 40 CFR 194.64 — Documentation of Continued Compliance.
- 40 CFR 194.63 — Final Rule for Certification.
- 40 CFR 194.8 — Approval Process for Waste Shipment From Waste Generator Sites for Disposal at the WIPP.