40 CFR 2.101 - Where requests for records are to be filed.
(a) You may request records by writing to the Records, FOIA, and Privacy Branch, Office of Environmental Information, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue (2822T), NW, Washington, DC 20460; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also access EPA Headquarters and Regional Freedom of Information Offices' Web sites at http://www.epa.gov/foia and submit a request via an online form. If you believe the records sought may be located in an EPA regional office, you should send your request to the appropriate regional FOI Officer as indicated in the following list:
(1) Region I (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT): US EPA, FOI Officer, 5 Post Office Square - Suite 100, Boston, MA 02109-3912; e-mail: email@example.com.
(2) Region II (NJ, NY, PR, VI): EPA, FOI Officer, 290 Broadway, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10007-1866; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Region III (DE, DC, MD, PA, VA, WV): EPA, FOI Officer, 1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029; e-mail: email@example.com.
(4) Region IV (AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN): EPA, Freedom of Information Officer, Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center, 61 Forsyth Street, SW., Atlanta, GA 30303-8960; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Region V (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI): EPA. Freedom of Information Officer, 77 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60604-3507; e-mail: email@example.com.
(6) Region VI (AR, LA, NM, OK, TX): EPA, Freedom of Information Officer, 1445 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX 75202-2733; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(7) Region VII (IA, KS, MO, NE): EPA, Freedom of Information Officer, 11201 Renner Boulevard, Lenexa, Kansas 66219; email: email@example.com. http://www.epa.gov/region07/citizens/foia/index.htm, https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/home.
(8) Region VIII (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WY): EPA, Freedom of Information Officer, 999 18th Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80202-2466, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(9) Region IX (AZ, CA, HI, NV, AS, GU): EPA, Freedom of Information Officer, 75 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco, CA 94105; e-mail: email@example.com.
(10) Region X (AK, ID, OR, WA): EPA, Freedom of Information Officer, 1200 Sixth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) EPA provides access to all records that the FOIA requires an agency to make regularly available for public inspection and copying. Each office is responsible for determining which of the records it generates are required to be made publicly available and for providing access by the public to them. The Agency will also maintain and make available for public inspection and copying a current subject-matter index of such records and provide a copy or a link to the respective Web site for Headquarters or the Regions. Each index will be updated regularly, at least quarterly, with respect to newly-included records.
(c) All records created by EPA on or after November 1, 1996, which the FOIA requires an agency to make regularly available for public inspection and copying, will be made available electronically through EPA's worldwide Web site, located at http://www.epa.gov, or, upon request, through other electronic means. EPA will also include on its worldwide Web site the current subject-matter index of all such records.