40 CFR 22.13 - Commencement of a proceeding.
(b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this section, where the parties agree to settlement of one or more causes of action before the filing of a complaint, a proceeding may be simultaneously commenced and concluded by the issuance of a consent agreement and final order pursuant to § 22.18(b)(2) and (3).
- 40 CFR 22.45 — Supplemental Rules Governing Public Notice and Comment in Proceedings Under Sections 309(g) and 311(b)(6)(B)(ii) of the Clean Water Act and Section 1423(c) of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- 40 CFR 22.38 — Supplemental Rules of Practice Governing the Administrative Assessment of Civil Penalties Under the Clean Water Act.
- 40 CFR 22.18 — Quick Resolution; Settlement; Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- 40 CFR 22.3 — Definitions.
- 40 CFR 22.31 — Final Order.
- 40 CFR 22.34 — Supplemental Rules Governing the Administrative Assessment of Civil Penalties Under the Clean Air Act.