40 CFR 27.12 - Notice of hearing.
(a) When the presiding officer obtains the complaint and answer, the presiding officer shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant in the manner prescribed by § 27.8. At the same time, the presiding officer shall send a copy of such notice to the representative for the Government.
(b) Such notice shall include -
(1) The date, time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(6) Such other matters as the presiding officer deems appropriate.
(c) The presiding officer shall issue the notice of hearing at least twenty (20) days prior to the date set for the hearing.