40 CFR 3.1 - Who does this part apply to?
(a) This part applies to:
(2) States, tribes, and local governments administering or seeking to administer authorized programs under Title 40 of the CFR.
(b) This part does not apply to:
(1) Documents submitted via facsimile in satisfaction of reporting requirements as permitted under other parts of Title 40 or under authorized programs;
(2) Electronic documents submitted via magnetic or optical media such as diskette, compact disc, digital video disc, or tape in satisfaction of reporting requirements, as permitted under other parts of Title 40 or under authorized programs; or
(3) Documents and information submitted under grants, cooperative agreements, or financial assistant regulations contained in Title 40.
(c) This part does not apply to any data transfers between EPA and states, tribes, or local governments as a part of their authorized programs or as a part of administrative arrangements between states, tribes, or local governments and EPA to share data.
- 40 CFR 52.741 — Control Strategy: Ozone Control Measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties.
- 40 CFR 52.420 — Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 52.1820 — Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 3.2 — How Does This Part Provide for Electronic Reporting?
- 40 CFR 60.63 — Monitoring of Operations.
- 40 CFR 60.755 — Compliance Provisions.
- 40 CFR 53.4 — Applications for Reference or Equivalent Method Determinations.
- 40 CFR 63.180 — Test Methods and Procedures.
- 40 CFR 52.1490 — Original Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 65.104 — Instrument and Sensory Monitoring for Leaks.
- 40 CFR 52.128 — Rule for Unpaved Parking Lots, Unpaved Roads and Vacant Lots.
- 40 CFR 52.1974 — Original Identification of Plan Section.
- 40 CFR 63.1023 — Instrument and Sensory Monitoring for Leaks.
- 40 CFR 63.1004 — Instrument and Sensory Monitoring for Leaks.
- 40 CFR 52.2820 — Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 63.1350 — Monitoring Requirements.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 3.