40 CFR 35.6595 - Contract provisions.
(a) General. Each contract must be a sound and complete agreement, and include the following provisions:
(1) Nature, scope, and extent of work to be performed;
(2) Time frame for performance;
(3) Total cost of the contract; and
(4) Payment provisions.
(b) Other contract provisions. Recipients' contracts must include the following provisions:
(1) Energy efficiency. A contract must comply with mandatory standards and policies on energy efficiency contained in the State's energy conservation plan, which is issued under 10 CFR part 420.
(2) Patents inventions, and copyrights. All contracts must include notice of EPA requirements and regulations pertaining to reporting and patent rights under any contract involving research, developmental, experimental or demonstration work with respect to any discovery or invention which arises or is developed while conducting work under a contract. This notice shall also include EPA requirements and regulations pertaining to copyrights and rights to data contained in 2 CFR 200.315.
(3) Labor standards. The recipient must comply with Appendix II to 2 CFR part 200 - Contract Provisions for Non-Federal Entity Contracts Under Federal Awards.
(4) Conflict of interest. The recipient must include provisions pertaining to conflict of interest as described in § 35.6550(b)(2)(ii).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 35 after this date.