40 CFR 45.130 - Evaluation of applications.
(a) Consistent with 2 CFR 200.204, the appropriate EPA program office staff will review training applications in accordance with the following criteria:
(1) Relevance of proposal to Agency objectives, priorities, achievement of national goals and technical merit;
(2) Competency of the proposed staff in relation to the type of project proposed;
(3) Feasibility of the proposal;
(4) Adequacy of the applicant's resources available for the project;
(5) Amount of funds necessary for the completion of the project;
(b) In addition, awards under section 104(g)(1) of the Clean Water Act, are subject to the following criteria:
(1) Assessment of need for training in a State or municipality based on problems with existing wastewater treatment plants, such as violation of discharge permit conditions, and faulty or improper operation or maintenance.
(2) Need for operating training based on the number of wastewater treatment construction grants in the State.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 45 after this date.