40 CFR 45.130 - Evaluation of applications.
(a) Consistent with 2 CFR 200.204, the appropriate EPA program office staff will review training applications in accordance with the following criteria:
(1) Relevance of proposal to Agency objectives, priorities, achievement of national goals and technical merit;
(2) Competency of the proposed staff in relation to the type of project proposed;
(3) Feasibility of the proposal;
(4) Adequacy of the applicant's resources available for the project;
(5) Amount of funds necessary for the completion of the project;
(b) In addition, awards under section 104(g)(1) of the Clean Water Act, are subject to the following criteria:
(1) Assessment of need for training in a State or municipality based on problems with existing wastewater treatment plants, such as violation of discharge permit conditions, and faulty or improper operation or maintenance.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 45 after this date.