40 CFR 57.705 - Contents of SIP Compliance Schedule required by
This section applies to smelters which are required to submit a SIP Compliance Schedule as discussed below.
(a) Each SIP Compliance Schedule required by § 57.201(d) (2) and (3) must contain the following elements:
(1) Description of the overall design of the SO2 control system(s) to be installed;
(2) Descriptions of specific process hardware to be used in achieving compliance with the SIP emission limitation including gas capacity values;
(3) The date by which contracts will be let or purchase orders issued to accomplish any necessary performance improvements;
(4) The date for initiating on-site construction or installation of necessary equipment;
(5) The date by which on-site construction or installation of equipment is to be completed;
(6) The date for achievement of final compliance with SIP emission limitations; and
(7) Any other measures necessary to assure compliance with all SIP requirements as expeditiously as practicable.
(b) Operations of SCS. Smelters to which § 57.705 is applicable must comply with all elements of § 57.703.