40 CFR 60.112 - Standard for volatile organic compounds (VOC).
(1) If the true vapor pressure of the petroleum liquid, as stored, is equal to or greater than 78 mm Hg (1.5 psia) but not greater than 570 mm Hg (11.1 psia), the storage vessel shall be equipped with a floating roof, a vapor recovery system, or their equivalents.
- 40 CFR 60.692-3 — Standards: Oil-Water Separators.
- 40 CFR 60.113 — Monitoring of Operations.
- 40 CFR 63.1250 — Applicability.
- 40 CFR 60.5410a — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Standards for My Well, Centrifugal Compressor, Reciprocating Compressor, Pneumatic Controller, Pneumatic Pump, Storage Vessel, Collection of Fugitive Emissions Components at a Well Site, Collection of Fugitive Emissions Components at a Compressor Station, and Equipment Leaks and Sweetening Unit Affected Facilities at Onshore Natural Gas Processing Plants?