40 CFR 60.2994 - Are air curtain incinerators regulated under this subpart?
(a) Air curtain incinerators that burn less than 35 tons per day of municipal solid waste or air curtain incinerators located at institutional facilities burning any amount of institutional waste generated at that facility are subject to all requirements of this subpart, including the emission limitations specified in table 2 of this subpart.
(b) Air curtain incinerators that burn only less than 35 tons per day of the materials listed in paragraphs (b)(1) through (4) of this section collected from the general public and from residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial sources; or, air curtain incinerators located at institutional facilities that burn only the materials listed in paragraphs (b)(1) through (4) of this section generated at that facility, are required to meet only the requirements in §§ 60.3062 through 60.3069 and are exempt from all other requirements of this subpart.
(1) 100 percent wood waste.
(2) 100 percent clean lumber.
(3) 100 percent yard waste.
- 40 CFR 60.2987 — What Compliance Schedule Must I Include in My State Plan?
- 40 CFR 60.2991 — What Incineration Units Must I Address in My State Plan?
- 40 CFR 60.2988 — Are There Any State Plan Requirements for This Subpart That Apply Instead of the Requirements Specified in Subpart B of This Part?
- 40 CFR 60.2981 — Am I Affected by This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 60.3078 — What Definitions Must I Know?
- 40 CFR 60.2982 — Is a State Plan Required for All States?