40 CFR 61.176 - Recordkeeping requirements.
(a) Each owner or operator subject to the requirements of § 61.172(b)(1) shall maintain at the source for a period of at least 2 years records of the visual inspections, maintenance, and repairs performed on each secondary hood system as required in § 61.172(b)(3).
(b) Each owner or operator subject to the provisions of § 61.172(c) shall maintain at the source for a period of at least 2 years and make available to the Administrator upon request a file of the following records:
(1) All measurements, including continuous monitoring for measurement of opacity;
(2) Records of emission test data and all calculations used to produce the required reports of emission estimates to demonstrate complaince with § 61.172(c);
(3) All continuous monitoring system performance evaluations, including calibration checks and adjustments;
(4) The occurrence and duration of all startups, shutdowns, and malfunctions of the copper converters;
(5) All malfunctions of the air pollution control system;
(6) All periods during which any continuous monitoring system or device is inoperative;
(7) All maintenance and repairs performed on each air pollution control system, continuous monitoring system, or monitoring device;
(9) For each secondary hood system:
(i) The reference flow rates for the horizontal-slotted plenum and exhaust hood for each converter operating mode estabilshed under § 61.175(g);
(ii) The actual flow rates; and
(iii) A daily log of the start time and duration of each converter operating mode.
(c) Each owner or operator subject to the provisions of this subpart shall maintain at the source for a period of at least 2 years and make available to the Administrator upon request the following records: