40 CFR 62.14422 - What are the requirements for a training course that is not part of a State-approved program?
A training course must include:
(a) Twenty-four hours of training that includes all of the following subjects:
(1) Environmental concerns, including pathogen destruction and types of emissions;
(2) Basic combustion principles, including products of combustion;
(4) Combustion controls and monitoring;
(5) Operation of air pollution control equipment and factors affecting performance (if applicable);
(6) Methods to monitor pollutants (continuous emission monitoring systems and monitoring of HMIWI and air pollution control device operating parameters) and equipment calibration procedures (where applicable);
(7) Inspection and maintenance of the HMIWI, air pollution control devices, and continuous emission monitoring systems;
(9) Bottom and fly ash characteristics and handling procedures;
(10) Applicable Federal, State, and local regulations;
(11) Work safety procedures;
(12) Prestartup inspections; and
(13) Recordkeeping requirements; and
(14) Training in waste segregation according to § 62.14430(c)
(b) An examination designed and administered by the instructor; and
(c) Reference material distributed to the attendees covering the course topics.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 62 after this date.