40 CFR 62.14424 - What documentation must I maintain onsite?
(a) You must maintain the following at the facility:
(1) Summary of the applicable standards under this subpart;
(2) Description of basic combustion theory applicable to an HMIWI;
(3) Procedures for receiving, handling, and charging waste;
(5) Procedures for maintaining proper combustion air supply levels;
(6) Procedures for operating the HMIWI and associated air pollution control systems within the standards established under this subpart;
(8) Procedures for monitoring HMIWI emissions;
(9) Reporting and recordkeeping procedures; and
(10) Procedures for handling ash.
(b) You must keep the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section in a readily accessible location for all HMIWI operators. This information, along with records of training, must be available for inspection by the EPA or its delegated enforcement agent upon request.