40 CFR 62.14460 - What records must I maintain?
You must maintain the following:
(a) Calendar date of each record;
(b) Records of the following data:
(1) Concentrations of any pollutant listed in table 1, measurements of opacity and visible ash;
(2) The HMIWI charge dates, times, and weights and hourly charge rates;
(7) Amount and type of NOX reagent used during each hour of operation, as applicable;
(14) Records of the annual equipment inspections, any required maintenance, and any repairs not completed within 10 operating days of an inspection or the time frame established by the EPA Administrator or delegated enforcement authority, as applicable;
(15) Records indicating use of the bypass stack, including dates, times, and durations; and
(16) All operating parameter data collected, if you are complying by monitoring site-specific operating parameters under § 62.14453(b).
(17) Concentrations of CO, PM, HCl, Pb, Cd, Hg and dioxin/furan, as applicable, as determined by the CEMS or continuous automated sampling system, as applicable.
(18) Records of the annual air pollution control device inspections, any required maintenance and any repairs not completed within 10 days of an inspection or the timeframe established by the Administrator.
(19) Records of each bag leak detection system alarm, the time of the alarm, the time corrective action was initiated and completed and a brief description of the cause of the alarm and the corrective action taken, as applicable.
(c) Identification of calendar days for which data on emissions rates or operating parameters specified under paragraph (b)(1) through (19) of this section were not obtained, with an identification of the emissions rates or operating parameters not measured, reasons for not obtaining the data, and a description of corrective actions taken;
(e) Identification of calendar days for which data on emissions rates or operating parameters specified under paragraphs (b)(1) through (19) of this section exceeded the applicable limits, with a description of the exceedances, reasons for such exceedances and a description of corrective actions taken.
(f) The results of the initial, annual and any subsequent performance tests conducted to determine compliance with the emissions limits and/or to establish or re-establish operating parameters, as applicable, including sample calculations, of how the operating parameters were established or re-established, if applicable.
(g) Records showing the names of HMIWI operators who have completed review of the documentation in § 62.14424 as required by § 62.14425, including the date of the initial review and all subsequent annual reviews;
(j) Records of calibration of any monitoring devices as required under § 62.14454.