40 CFR 62.3300 - Identification of plan.
(b) The plan was officially submitted on August 10, 1978.
(c) Identification of sources: The plan includes the following sulfuric acid production plants:
(1) Beker Industries in LaSalle County.
(2) U.S.I. Chemical Company in Douglas County.
(3) Mobil Chemical Company in Bureau County.
(4) Swift Chemical Company in Cook County.
(5) American Cyanamid Company in Will County.
(6) Amax Zinc Company in St. Clair County.
(7) Monsanto Company in St. Clair County.
(8) Smith Douglas - Division of Border Chemical in Livingston County.