40 CFR 62.4845 - Identification of plan.
(a) Identification of plan. Maine Plan for the Control of Designated Pollutants from Existing Plants (Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of sulfuric acid mist emissions from existing sulfuric acid production units, submitted on November 10, 1988.
(2) Control of total reduced sulfur (TRS) emissions from existing kraft pulp mills, submitted on February 15, 1990.
(3) A revision to the plan to control TRS from existing kraft pulp mills, which extends the final compliance date for brown stock washers to January 1, 1997, was submitted on April 27, 1994.
(4) Control of metals, acid gases, organic compounds and nitrogen oxide emissions from existing municipal waste combustors, submitted on April 15, 1998.
(5) A revision to the plan controlling TRS from existing kraft pulp mills to incorporate the pulp and paper maximum achievable control technology (MACT) requirements that impact TRS emission sources such as brownstock washer systems, low volume high concentration (LVHC) systems, steam strippers, and waste water treatment plants. Changes have also been made to clarify venting allowances and recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
(6) A revision to the plan controlling TRS from existing kraft pulp mills which extends the final compliance date for brownstock washers to April 17, 2007, was submitted on June 23, 2004.
(c) Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources:
(1) Sulfuric acid plants.
(2) Kraft pulp mills.
(3) Existing municipal waste combustors.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 62 after this date.