40 CFR 62.9100 - Identification of plan.
(a)Identification of plan. Oklahoma Plan for Control of Designated Pollutants from Existing Facilities (Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of sulfuric acid mist from existing sulfuric acid production plants submitted on December 5, 1985, with the corresponding regulation submitted by the Governor of Oklahoma on March 31, 1986.
(2) Control of total reduced sulfur from existing kraft pulp mills was submitted on November 17, 1987, and supplemented on June 1, 1988.
(3) Oklahoma State Plan for Existing Large Municipal Waste Combustors, submitted on July 10, 1998, by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality.
(5) Control of air emissions from designated hazardous/medical/infectious waste incinerators, submitted by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality on November 17, 1999 (OAC 252:100-17, Part 7).
(c)Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources.
(1) Sulfuric acid production plants.
(2) Kraft pulp mills.
(3) Existing municipal waste combustors.
(4) Municipal solid waste landfills.
(5) Hazardous/medical/infectious waste incinerators.
(6) Commercial and industrial solid waste incineration units.