40 CFR 63.1039 - Reporting requirements.
(a)Initial Compliance Status Report. Each owner or operator shall submit an Initial Compliance Status Report according to the procedures in the referencing subpart. The notification shall include the information listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(3) of this section, as applicable.
(1) The notification shall provide the information listed in paragraphs (a)(1)(i) through (a)(1)(iv) of this section for each process unit or affected facility subject to the requirements of this subpart.
(2) The notification shall provide the information listed in paragraphs (a)(2)(i) and (a)(2)(ii) of this section for each process unit or affected facility subject to the requirements of § 63.1036(b).
(ii) Planned schedule for pressure testing when equipment is configured for production of products subject to the provisions of this subpart.
(b)Periodic Reports. The owner or operator shall report the information specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(8) of this section, as applicable, in the Periodic Report specified in the referencing subpart.
(1) For the equipment specified in paragraphs (b)(1)(i) through (b)(1)(v) of this section, report in a summary format by equipment type, the number of components for which leaks were detected and for valves, pumps and connectors show the percent leakers, and the total number of components monitored. Also include the number of leaking components that were not repaired as required by § 63.1024, and for valves and connectors, identify the number of components that are determined by § 63.1025(c)(3) to be nonrepairable.
(v) Compressors pursuant to § 63.1031(d).
(3) If applicable, report the valve subgrouping information specified in § 63.1025(b)(4)(iv).
(4) For pressure relief devices in gas and vapor service pursuant to § 63.1030(b) and for compressors pursuant to § 63.1031(f) that are to be operated at a leak detection instrument reading of less than 500 parts per million, report the results of all monitoring to show compliance conducted within the semiannual reporting period.
(6) Report, if applicable, the initiation of a quality improvement program for pumps pursuant to § 63.1035.
(8) Report the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section for the Initial Compliance Status Report for process units or affected facilities with later compliance dates. Report any revisions to items reported in an earlier Initial Compliance Status Report if the method of compliance has changed since the last report.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.
- 40 CFR 63.2520 — What Reports Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.7951 — What Reports Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.11915 — What Are My Compliance Requirements for Equipment Leaks?
- 40 CFR 63.7921 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Equipment Leaks?
- 40 CFR 63.2382 — What Notifications Must I Submit and When and What Information Should Be Submitted?
- 40 CFR 63.11985 — What Notifications and Reports Must I Submit and When?