40 CFR 63.11116 - Requirements for facilities with monthly throughput of less than 10,000 gallons of gasoline.
(a) You must not allow gasoline to be handled in a manner that would result in vapor releases to the atmosphere for extended periods of time. Measures to be taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Minimize gasoline spills;
(2) Clean up spills as expeditiously as practicable;
(b) You are not required to submit notifications or reports as specified in § 63.11125, § 63.11126, or subpart A of this part, but you must have records available within 24 hours of a request by the Administrator to document your gasoline throughput.
- 40 CFR 63.11111 — Am I Subject to the Requirements in This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.11131 — Who Implements and Enforces This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.11117 — Requirements for Facilities With Monthly Throughput of 10,000 Gallons of Gasoline or More.
- 40 CFR 63.11118 — Requirements for Facilities With Monthly Throughput of 100,000 Gallons of Gasoline or More.