40 CFR 63.123 - Storage vessel provisions - recordkeeping.
(a) Each owner or operator of a Group 1 or Group 2 storage vessel shall keep readily accessible records showing the dimensions of the storage vessel and an analysis showing the capacity of the storage vessel. This record shall be kept as long as the storage vessel retains Group 1 or Group 2 status and is in operation. For each Group 2 storage vessel, the owner or operator is not required to comply with any other provisions of §§ 63.119 through 63.123 of this subpart other than those required by this paragraph unless such vessel is part of an emissions average as described in § 63.150 of this subpart.
(d) An owner or operator who elects to comply with § 63.119(c) of this subpart shall keep records describing the results of each seal gap measurement made in accordance with § 63.120(b) of this subpart. The records shall include the date of the measurement, the raw data obtained in the measurement, and the calculations described in § 63.120(b) (3) and (4) of this subpart.
(2) A record of the planned routine maintenance performed on the control device including the duration of each time the control device does not meet the specifications of § 63.119 (e)(1) or (e)(2) of this subpart, as applicable, due to the planned routine maintenance. Such a record shall include the information specified in paragraphs (f)(2)(i) and (f)(2)(ii) of this section.
(g) An owner or operator who elects to utilize an extension in emptying a storage vessel in accordance with § 63.120 (a)(4), (b)(7)(ii), or (b)(8) of this subpart shall keep in a readily accessible location, the documentation specified in § 63.120 (a)(4), (b)(7)(ii), or (b)(8), as applicable.
(h) An owner or operator who uses the by-pass provisions of § 63.119(f)(3) of this subpart shall keep in a readily accessible location the records specified in paragraphs (h)(1) through (h)(3) of this section.
(2) A record of the pressure relief vent setting specified in § 63.119(g)(5).
- 40 CFR 63.1259 — Recordkeeping Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.655 — Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.112 — Emission Standard.
- 40 CFR 63.1367 — Recordkeeping Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.484 — Storage Vessel Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.1362 — Standards.
- 40 CFR 63.150 — Emissions Averaging Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.123 — Storage Vessel Provisions - Recordkeeping.
- 40 CFR 63.1432 — Storage Vessel Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.119 — Storage Vessel Provisions - Reference Control Technology.