40 CFR 63.1589 - What records must I keep?
(a) To comply with the equipment standard specified in § 63.1586(a), you must prepare and maintain the records required in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section:
(1) A record for each treatment unit inspection required by § 63.1588(a). You must include a treatment unit identification number (or other unique identification description as selected by you) and the date of inspection.
(2) For each defect detected during inspections required by § 63.1588(a), you must record the location of the defect, a description of the defect, the date of detection, the corrective action taken to repair the defect, and the date the repair to correct the defect is completed.
(3) In the event that repair of the defect is delayed, in accordance with the provisions of § 63.1588(a)(3), you must also record the reason for the delay and the date you expect to complete the repair.
(4) If you own or operate a control device used to meet the requirements for § 63.1586, you must comply with the recordkeeping requirements of § 63.696(a), (b), (g), and (h).
(b) To comply with the performance standard specified in § 63.1586(b), you must prepare and maintain the records required in paragraphs (b)(1) through (3) of this section:
(1) A record of the methods and data used to determine your POTW's annual HAP emissions as determined in § 63.1588(c)(2);
(2) A record of the methods and data used to determine that your POTW meets the fraction emitted standard of 0.014 or less, as determined in § 63.1588(c)(3); and
(3) A record of the methods and data that demonstrates that your POTW is in continuous compliance with the requirements of § 63.1588(c)(4).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.