40 CFR 63.2182 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section. These include:
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Notification of Compliance Status and compliance report that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(b) For each CEMS, you must keep the records listed in paragraphs (b)(1) through (9) of this section. These include:
(1) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(vi);
(2) All required measurements needed to demonstrate compliance with a relevant standard (including, but not limited to, 30-minute averages of CEMS data, raw performance testing measurements, and raw performance evaluation measurements, that support data that the source is required to report);
(3) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii) through (xi). The CEMS system must allow the amount of excess zero (low-level) and high-level calibration drift measured at the interval checks to be quantified and recorded;
(9) Records of each batch for which the batch-average VOC concentration exceeded the applicable maximum VOC concentration in Table 1 to this subpart and whether the batch was in production during a period of malfunction or during another period.
(1) Unique batch identification number.
(2) Fermentation stage for which you are using the fermenter.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.