40 CFR 63.2280 - What notifications must I submit and when?
(c) If you are required to conduct a performance test, you must submit a written notification of intent to conduct a performance test at least 60 calendar days before the performance test is scheduled to begin as specified in § 63.7(b)(1).
(d) If you are required to conduct a performance test, design evaluation, or other initial compliance demonstration as specified in Tables 4, 5, and 6 to this subpart, you must submit a Notification of Compliance Status as specified in § 63.9(h)(2)(ii).
(1) For each initial compliance demonstration required in Table 5 or 6 to this subpart that does not include a performance test, you must submit the Notification of Compliance Status before the close of business on the 30th calendar day following the completion of the initial compliance demonstration.
(2) For each initial compliance demonstration required in Tables 5 and 6 to this subpart that includes a performance test conducted according to the requirements in Table 4 to this subpart, you must submit the Notification of Compliance Status, including the performance test results, before the close of business on the 60th calendar day following the completion of the performance test according to § 63.10(d)(2).
(f) If you use the emissions averaging compliance option in § 63.2240(c), you must submit an Emissions Averaging Plan to the EPA Administrator for approval no later than 1 year before the compliance date or no later than 1 year before the date you would begin using an emissions average, whichever is later. The Emissions Averaging Plan must include the information in paragraphs (f)(1) through (6) of this section.
(1) Identification of all the process units to be included in the emissions average indicating which process units will be used to generate credits, and which process units that are subject to compliance options in Tables 1A and 1B to this subpart will be uncontrolled (used to generate debits) or under-controlled (used to generate debits and credits).
(2) Description of the control system used to generate emission credits for each process unit used to generate credits.
(4) Calculation of the RMR and AMR, as calculated using Equations 1 through 3 of § 63.2240(c)(1).