40 CFR 63.2983 - What emission limits must I meet?
(a) You must limit the formaldehyde emissions from each drying and curing oven by either:
(1) Limiting emissions of formaldehyde to 0.03 kilograms or less per megagram (0.05 pounds per ton) of fiberglass mat produced; or
(2) Reducing uncontrolled formaldehyde emissions by 96 percent or more.
- 40 CFR 63.2984 — What Operating Limits Must I Meet?
- 40 CFR 63.3000 — What Notifications and Reports Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.3002 — Who Implements and Enforces This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.2986 — How Do I Comply With the Standards?
- 40 CFR 63.2987 — What Must My Operation, Maintenance, and Monitoring (OMM) Plan Include?
- 40 CFR 63.2990 — Can I Conduct Short-Term Experimental Production Runs That Cause Parameters to Deviate From Operating Limits?