40 CFR 63.3000 - What notifications and reports must I submit?
(a) You must submit all notifications and reports required by the applicable general provisions and this section. Table 2 of this subpart presents the applicable requirements of the general provisions.
(b) Notification of compliance status. You must submit the notification of compliance status, including the performance test results, the operating limits or ranges as determined during the performance test, and other information specified in § 63.9(h), before the close of business on the 60th calendar day after you complete the performance test according to § 63.10(d)(2).
(c) Semiannual compliance reports. You must submit semiannual compliance reports according to the requirements of paragraphs (c)(1) through (5) of this section.
(1) Dates for submitting reports. Unless the Administrator has agreed to a different schedule for submitting reports under § 63.10(a), you must deliver or postmark each semiannual compliance report no later than 30 days following the end of each semiannual reporting period. The first semiannual reporting period begins on the compliance date for your affected source and ends on June 30 or December 31, whichever date immediately follows your compliance date. Each subsequent semiannual reporting period for which you must submit a semiannual compliance report begins on July 1 or January 1 and ends 6 calendar months later. As required by § 63.10(e)(3), you must begin submitting quarterly compliance reports if you deviate from the emission limits in § 63.2983 or the operating limits in § 63.2984.
(2) Inclusion with title V report. For each affected source that is subject to permitting regulations pursuant to 40 CFR part 70 or 71, and for which the permitting authority has established dates for submitting semiannual reports pursuant to 40 CFR 70.6(a)(3)(iii)(A) or 71.6 (a)(3)(iii)(A), you may submit the first and subsequent compliance reports according to the dates the permitting authority has established instead of according to the dates in paragraph (c)(1) of this section.
(3) Contents of reports. The semiannual compliance report must contain the information in paragraphs (c)(3)(i) through (vi) of this section:
(i) Company name and address.
(ii) Statement by a responsible official with that official's name, title, and signature, certifying the truth, accuracy, and completeness of the content of the report.
(iii) Date of report and beginning and ending dates of the reporting period.
(iv) A summary of the total duration of continuous parameter monitoring system downtime during the semiannual reporting period and the total duration of continuous parameter monitoring system downtime as a percent of the total source operating time during that semiannual reporting period.
(v) The date of the latest continuous parameter monitoring system certification or audit.
(vi) A description of any changes in the wet-formed fiberglass mat manufacturing process, continuous parameter monitoring system, or add-on control device since the last semiannual reporting period.
(4) No deviations. If there were no deviations from the emission limit in § 63.2983 or the operating limits in § 63.2984, the semiannual compliance report must include a statement to that effect. If there were no periods during which the continuous parameter monitoring systems were out-of-control as specified in § 63.8(c)(7), the semiannual compliance report must include a statement to that effect.
(5) Deviations. If there was a deviation from the emission limit in § 63.2983 or an operating limit in § 63.2984, the semiannual compliance report must contain the information in paragraphs (c)(5)(i) through (ix) of this section:
(i) The date and time that each malfunction started and stopped.
(ii) The date and time that each continuous parameter monitoring system was inoperative, except for zero (low-level) and high-level checks.
(iii) The date, time, and duration that each continuous parameter monitoring system was out-of-control, including the information in § 63.8(c)(8).
(iv) The date and time that each deviation started and stopped, and whether each deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction or during another period.
(v) The date and time that corrective actions were taken, a description of the cause of the deviation, and a description of the corrective actions taken.
(vi) A summary of the total duration of each deviation during the semiannual reporting period and the total duration as a percent of the total source operating time during that semiannual reporting period.
(vii) A breakdown of the total duration of the deviations during the semiannual reporting period into those that were due to startup, shutdown, control equipment problems, process problems, other known causes, and other unknown causes.
(viii) A brief description of the process units.
(ix) A brief description of the continuous parameter monitoring system.
(d) Performance test reports. You must submit reports of performance test results for add-on control devices no later than 60 days after completing the tests as specified in § 63.10(d)(2). You must include in the performance test reports the values measured during the performance test for the parameters listed in table 1 of this subpart and the operating limits or ranges to be included in your OMM plan. For the thermal oxidizer temperature, you must include 15-minute averages and the average for the three 1-hour test runs.
(e) Startup, shutdown, malfunction reports. If you have a startup, shutdown, or malfunction during the semiannual reporting period, you must submit the reports specified § 63.10(d)(5).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.