40 CFR 63.3092 - How must I control emissions from my electrodeposition primer system if I want to comply with the combined primer-surfacer, topcoat, final repair, glass bonding primer, and glass bonding adhesive emission limit?
If your electrodeposition primer system meets the requirements of either paragraph (a) or (b) of this section, you may choose to comply with the emission limits of § 63.3090(b) or § 63.3091(b) instead of the emission limits of § 63.3090(a) or § 63.3091(a).
(a) Each individual material added to the electrodeposition primer system contains no more than:
(1) 1.0 percent by weight of any organic HAP; and
(b) Emissions from all bake ovens used to cure electrodeposition primers must be captured and ducted to a control device having a destruction or removal efficiency of at least 95 percent.
- 40 CFR 63.3120 — What Reports Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.3171 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.3130 — What Records Must I Keep?
- 40 CFR 63.3091 — What Emission Limits Must I Meet for an Existing Affected Source?
- 40 CFR 63.3090 — What Emission Limits Must I Meet for a New or Reconstructed Affected Source?
- 40 CFR 63.3110 — What Notifications Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.3093 — What Operating Limits Must I Meet?